Yep Yep

Monday, May 02, 2005

summer!!!!! (almost)

yay!! sun!!! i really feel like going swimming one of these days...or maybe hiking....something fun outside, cuz i really need to work on a tan:) So if anybody wants to come or has any good ideas let me know....i'm free Saturday afternoons:) and sometimes other days, but school is insane so we'll see... :P

4 Comments:

  • At May 04, 2005 8:22 AM , Blogger ~Rae said...

    HEY! I'm free like, all the time! oh wait... since I live about an hour away from EVERYTHING and don't have my licence, I guess that would kinda cancele me out. :*( plus with this new job, I'm suppose to work mostly Sat. *sigh* oh well.

     
  • At May 04, 2005 7:22 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    yeah rae, that does kind put a damper on it......but.....I also have most Sundays off this month,so we could go to the beach or up Little Mountain or to LaConner.....or sumpin:)

     
  • At May 05, 2005 8:46 AM , Blogger ~Rae said...

    true, true.

     
  • At May 06, 2005 8:51 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    between Conway and LaConner.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home