You know--I waited sixteen years to be able to sing that marvelous song. When my birthday finally came in 2003, I sang "I am sixteen going on seventeen..." all day. ALL day. Of course I loved it. Of course some others I could mention hated it. Que sera sera.
7 Comments:
At June 08, 2006 8:35 AM ,
Gloria said...
You know I have yet to see that whole thing of that movie.
At June 08, 2006 7:21 PM ,
Brandy said...
lol - we should all watch it again... without the running commentary by u know who :):) lol, jk
At June 08, 2006 11:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I agree. Why did you ruin the movie with those wierd comments? Am I right, or am I right? :)
At June 09, 2006 12:10 AM ,
Gloria said...
I don't know the running commentary can be quite humorous at times. :)
At June 09, 2006 7:54 AM ,
Mike said...
Though incorrect to often.
At June 13, 2006 7:32 AM ,
Rebekah said...
You know--I waited sixteen years to be able to sing that marvelous song. When my birthday finally came in 2003, I sang "I am sixteen going on seventeen..." all day. ALL day. Of course I loved it. Of course some others I could mention hated it. Que sera sera.
At June 13, 2006 7:52 AM ,
Mike said...
To bad others couldn't share in your passion.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home