Yep Yep

Saturday, August 05, 2006

i is very much sleeeeeeeeepy...nannying is hard work

hi - it's me again. i feel like posting, but don't know what to post, so "hello"

how was your day?
did you do anything super-duper fascinating? or was it pretty much lame?
what's the best thing that's happened to you this week? worst?
what was the funniest thing that happened to you?
did you cry?
did you laugh so hard that you cried? :)

lol - there - - have some questions.... :):) see all ya'll (or some of ya'll) tomorrow!

cheerio!! (donut seeds!!!!!)

8 Comments:

  • At August 06, 2006 11:02 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

    1. How was your day?

    Sleepy but fine. Huh Brandy? :)

    2. Did you do anything super-duper fascinating? Or was it pretty much lame?

    Well I went to the park (you already know that) I slept, and went to church. Oh and it felt really good when I went wading... You should have joined me. :P

    3. What's the best thing that's happened to you this week? Worst?

    Best? Um. I got a really cute squart... Worst. Don't even go there.

    4. What was the funniest thing that happened to you? Did you cry?
    Did you laugh so hard that you cried? :)

    The funniest thing. Well it didn't really happen to me but one of the residents was freaking out when you left a voice mail on my phone yesterday. That was pretty funny. And no I didn't cry but I laughed pretty hard.

     
  • At August 07, 2006 3:46 PM , Blogger Krista said...

    I went to a heritage village today and went on a wagon ride and tasted homemade ice cream :)

     
  • At August 07, 2006 7:34 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    This post requires to much work to comment on.

     
  • At August 07, 2006 10:53 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    glo, dear - it's spelled 'skort'

    lol lol lol - i had the hardest time figuring out what in the beans was a 'squart' :):)

     
  • At August 08, 2006 8:39 AM , Blogger Gloria said...

    I didn't know how to spell that. I never wrote that word before. But now I do. :) *blushing*

     
  • At August 09, 2006 10:25 AM , Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

    haha thats funny Gloria!!:) lol

     
  • At August 09, 2006 4:37 PM , Blogger ~Marie~ said...

    k, i actually answered the question, well mostly, but now the dumb thing went and deleted it all. i'm not going to do it again! sorry!

     
  • At August 09, 2006 5:04 PM , Blogger coolnclever said...

    I agree with mike to much work

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home