My reason. Last Tuesday I started a new full time job in activities where I work. So I'm working during the day and doing school at night. And guess what else? My boss is quiting in less than two weeks so I have to be in charge of a department that I have no idea what I'm doing. Fun huh?
8 Comments:
At February 06, 2007 7:24 PM ,
Mel said...
It's not like you're commenting much... ;-P
At February 07, 2007 10:28 AM ,
~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...
yah! other then those they are posting but not commenting very much!
At February 07, 2007 5:18 PM ,
mar~mar said...
Some people just have busy lives!
There getting old...jk
At February 08, 2007 6:57 AM ,
Krista said...
Ok, folks. At least you get SOME. I get NONE. Everyone's on Facebook, that's why. Myself, I'm able to juggles four accounts...lol
At February 08, 2007 2:13 PM ,
coolnclever said...
Well i've been prety busy with school so ya I don't know about the others
At February 08, 2007 7:47 PM ,
Gloria said...
My reason. Last Tuesday I started a new full time job in activities where I work. So I'm working during the day and doing school at night. And guess what else? My boss is quiting in less than two weeks so I have to be in charge of a department that I have no idea what I'm doing. Fun huh?
At February 14, 2007 10:21 AM ,
coolnclever said...
yup
At March 29, 2007 6:34 PM ,
Melany said...
I'm still blogging... Everyone's invited to check it out at melany7.blogspot.com. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home