Yep Yep

Monday, May 09, 2005

Update on my life.....

Yay!!! I am so excited!! My parents bought me a ticket to Toronto for June 9-16 for a graduation present! Only 31 days!! If you couldn't already tell, I'm just a little bit hyped for that:) So I'll probably be staying with Krista....I can't wait!!:) Yeah, so, other news.....ummmm, Wolfie had 5 kittens in my closet last Monday, I was grossed out at first, but it's ok now. They are so adorable :) There ais 1 gray one that looks like Smudge, 2 orange tabbies, one black and white, and one almost pure white. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to post pics on here. My brother Peter got a puppy last week from the Schoollands, he does nothing but cry all night.....:P But he's pretty cute:).........other news, umm, I skipped school today *gasp* because I am getting over the flu. I feel so guilty - I hate skipping school. Oh well, only 4 weeks left!! yay!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home