A deep and profound thought to ponder...
Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself.
Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind. ~ Jack Handy
MANKIND.
Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind. ~ Jack Handy


6 Comments:
At January 12, 2006 4:03 PM ,
Brandy said...
sorry for stealing it, chip:)
At January 12, 2006 9:23 PM ,
Mike said...
I read that on the internet once...I thought it was pretty funny. Still is actually.
At January 13, 2006 8:38 AM ,
Krista said...
lol I love it.
At January 13, 2006 4:16 PM ,
Unknown said...
I love it, but its kinda wierd to see you quotin him, I thought it was only Joseph and I who did that!!
At January 14, 2006 8:28 AM ,
Heidi said...
hey, no problem... i luv that one!
i stole your other thingy anyway... so we're even!
:-D
At January 14, 2006 6:36 PM ,
Cassi said...
bran, your comments show up next to the post title if you refresh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home