Yep Yep

Monday, December 19, 2005

MMMMMMmmmm...Yummy :)



Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Very popular, one of you is not enough.

6 Comments:

  • At December 26, 2005 11:08 PM , Blogger ~Rae said...

    hmmm, how come I never saw this post till just now, but it is posted before the NumaNuma one...? I am so confused!!! HEY!!! GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN 51 MINUTES!!!!!

     
  • At December 27, 2005 3:45 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    your birthday!!!!! I still have your present....but if you don't open it soon i'll have to keep it :)

    and the reason why it didn't show up before is b/c i had saved it as a draft and then posted numa numa, so when i finally posted it, it was archived before numa.....yah :) don't worry - you're not crazy :) (not too crazy anyway :D)

     
  • At December 28, 2005 8:21 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

    Something is wrong with your link. I can't seem so get to it. (It is nice to know that I'm not crazy either.)

     
  • At December 30, 2005 4:32 PM , Blogger ~Rae said...

    NOOO! DON'T KEEP IT!!! ITS MINE!!!! lol, how bout we trade? My b-day present for your C-mas present!!

     
  • At December 31, 2005 12:40 AM , Blogger Brandy said...

    okeydokey :D

     
  • At January 11, 2006 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i love candyyyy!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home