LUCKY!!!! :)
I'm home....... actually I've been home for a day already, but I didn't feel like posting anything yesterday. The conference was a BLAST!!! I think this one was the best one yet :) I have 200+ pictures that I have to weed through and show everybody - and then conquer the enormous task of scrapbooking them :) I don't really feel like typing out a whole long story about the last 2 weeks, so I'll just tell ya'll all about it on Sunday. Let's just say, I didn't want to come home that's for sure... I miss you all already like crazy, it seems forever since I've seen you, not just 3 days. :*(
So. I'm going to try to post some pictures this afternoon - probably in a Photobucket.com album, so stay tuned!! :)
So. I'm going to try to post some pictures this afternoon - probably in a Photobucket.com album, so stay tuned!! :)


7 Comments:
At September 07, 2006 5:19 PM ,
Aaron said...
200?!!! That's all?!
I had like over 500!
Man, u ppl need to use ur camera's...
signed,
Cinderfella
At September 07, 2006 7:37 PM ,
Mel said...
Hey hey hey, we had work to do Aaron! I mean sports is no easy thing when you're trying to win. ;-)
I got like 250, but that was mainly from the last couple days b/c people kept stealing my camera. Not that I cared...
At September 07, 2006 8:55 PM ,
Brandy said...
albert, you pretty much are - so am i tho :)
aaron, you had way more time to use yours tho :) you can send me some of yours, k
At September 08, 2006 7:26 PM ,
Janelle said...
Glad to hear that u finally got home safely, yvonne told me all about your trip!!!!
sounds like quit an experience!!!
At September 09, 2006 7:04 AM ,
~Marie~ said...
It was awesome getting to meet you in person Brandy! Miss you so much already!!
At September 09, 2006 8:59 AM ,
Gloria said...
Hey Brandy have you put your pictures on photobucket yet?
At September 09, 2006 9:14 AM ,
Brandy said...
still working on it, but i'm just about done....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home