Ciao
20 HOURS!!!!!!
Ok, I'm starting to freak out now. I'm going to pack my laptop away, I won't be on the computer anymore today... oh well :) I have to work at noon today, then tonight I'm going up to Pake and Beppe's house to stay there til my plane leaves :) soo...........
cheerios and love to all - I'll have a spectacular time, and I'll try to take lots of pictures :)
toodles
Ok, I'm starting to freak out now. I'm going to pack my laptop away, I won't be on the computer anymore today... oh well :) I have to work at noon today, then tonight I'm going up to Pake and Beppe's house to stay there til my plane leaves :) soo...........
cheerios and love to all - I'll have a spectacular time, and I'll try to take lots of pictures :)
toodles


7 Comments:
At March 26, 2007 6:52 PM ,
Gloria said...
Have fun.
At March 29, 2007 6:29 PM ,
Melany said...
Haha I love the word "ciao" :) I use it all the time, cuz it is in Romanian, French, and Italian- don't ask me why that makes it so fun to say! Have fun in Canada!
At March 31, 2007 7:14 AM ,
CalG said...
u crazy cow-hearder
At April 02, 2007 9:47 PM ,
amanda said...
lol what a name for her....
have fun bran but not to much.
At April 10, 2007 3:10 PM ,
mar~mar said...
Did you have a super fun time? I'm sure you did!:)
At April 11, 2007 1:54 PM ,
Mel said...
It was nice seeing you again Brandy!! How about a post with some pictures and stuff now?!?!?!
At April 19, 2007 8:25 PM ,
Gloria said...
Okay not to point out the obveious, but your home now. Time for a new post.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home