Yep Yep

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Have a Happy Day! :)

Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one..

IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end.

1. Falling in love.

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.

3. A hot shower.

4. No lines at the supermarket

5. A special glance.

6. Getting mail.

7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.

8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.

9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.

10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.

11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)

12. A bubble bath.

13. Giggling.

14. A good conversation.

15. The beach.

16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.

17. Laughing at yourself.

18. Holding a newborn baby.

19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.

20. Running through sprinklers.

21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.

22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.

23. Laughing at an inside joke.

24. Friends.

25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.

26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.

27. Your first kiss.

28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.

29. Playing with a new puppy.

30. Having someone play with your hair.

31. Sweet dreams.

32. Hot chocolate.

33. Road trips with friends.

34. Swinging on swings.

35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.

36. Making chocolate chip cookies.

37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.

38. Holding hands with someone you care about.

39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad)never change.

40. Watching the expression on someone's face
as they open a present from you.

41. Watching the sunrise.

42. Getting out of bed every morning and
being grateful for another beautiful day.

43. Knowing that somebody misses you.

44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.

45. Knowing you've done the right thing,
no matter what other people think.

** Just a few thoughts to brighten your day** :) luvs~Brandy

ooh, I have one more to add.........Eating Casserole!!!!! haha

11 Comments:

  • At May 20, 2005 10:39 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

    oh I love reading things like that! I espesaly can relate to #23 how bout you?:)

    p.s. I still agree that the girl didn't do it ;)

    talk to you later

     
  • At May 20, 2005 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay I really wish I was that room with you guys last weekend!! I love to read these kind of things.
    Gloria

     
  • At May 20, 2005 5:09 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    I Know!! Why would she freak out at the bloody mirror if she did it?!? i get shivers just thinking about it:)

     
  • At May 21, 2005 9:53 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Maybe...she's insane...or something...and she can't remember that she actually did it! And so she is in everlasting torment!

     
  • At May 21, 2005 9:57 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    #31!! And I just got finished with #12. =) Every thought was lovely and irresistably sweet--thank you for that.

     
  • At May 22, 2005 7:05 PM , Blogger ~Rae said...

    I can't wait for #1!! 2, 17 & 21 happens ALL the time, 20 and 34 make me feel like a kid, I love it when 26 happens, I wanna make 33 happen, 41 makes me feel enchanted, 43 and 44 make me feel loved, and casserole makes me feel full!! :) Thanks Brandy!
    It sounds like you guys had fun, I hope this turns into an annual thing so I can go next year! But wait, whats this I hear about a bloody mirror?

     
  • At May 23, 2005 8:38 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

    You guys (girls sorry) are driving me crazy!! What is it about the girl not doing it? Someone please explane this to me. PLEASE!!!!

     
  • At May 23, 2005 10:34 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    mwahaha - all i can say, gloria, is don't turn on the light or look in a mirror at night....or the unspeakable horror of it all will overwhelm you and you will pass out - i'm serious:)

     
  • At May 27, 2005 12:31 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

    Hey--18 days till I'm outta here! How 'bout you? Still counting?

     
  • At May 27, 2005 2:50 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    oh yeah - you better believe it!! Only 13 days!!!!! i'm totally freaking out!

     
  • At May 29, 2005 3:59 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

    Brandy~ I probably will with the way I look.

    Rebekah~ I'm going to miss you. I have to remember to come see you before you go.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home