posted by Brandy @ 8:16 PM
At September 29, 2005 9:11 PM , Cassi said...
Yayyy!!!! Can I come toooo??? (=^.^=)
At September 30, 2005 7:39 PM , Brandy said...
of course!!!!!!! ~~( 8:> (squeeek, don't eat meeee :)lol )
At September 30, 2005 8:01 PM , Andrea said...
me too?pretty pretty pleaseI've alway wanted to go to Hawaii
At October 01, 2005 8:34 AM , Gloria said...
Me too! Me too! PLEASE!
At October 02, 2005 2:03 PM , Andrea said...
Hawaii here I come:)
At October 02, 2005 5:00 PM , Brandy said...
oh yeah, you know it, Drea:)
At October 02, 2005 8:36 PM , Anonymous said...
The center one looks a little like the Alaskan Arctic, mid-winter. Too much snow, I think.-Phoeffe.
At October 04, 2005 11:15 AM , Anonymous said...
I WANNA COME TO!
At October 05, 2005 4:54 PM , Brandy said...
is that you, Ruth (Phoeffe)?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
At September 29, 2005 9:11 PM ,
Cassi said...
Yayyy!!!! Can I come toooo???
(=^.^=)
At September 30, 2005 7:39 PM ,
Brandy said...
of course!!!!!!! ~~( 8:> (squeeek, don't eat meeee :)lol )
At September 30, 2005 8:01 PM ,
Andrea said...
me too?
pretty pretty please
I've alway wanted to go to Hawaii
At October 01, 2005 8:34 AM ,
Gloria said...
Me too! Me too! PLEASE!
At October 02, 2005 2:03 PM ,
Andrea said...
Hawaii here I come:)
At October 02, 2005 5:00 PM ,
Brandy said...
oh yeah, you know it, Drea:)
At October 02, 2005 8:36 PM ,
Anonymous said...
The center one looks a little like the Alaskan Arctic, mid-winter. Too much snow, I think.
-Phoeffe.
At October 04, 2005 11:15 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I WANNA COME TO!
At October 05, 2005 4:54 PM ,
Brandy said...
is that you, Ruth (Phoeffe)?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home