stats....and stuff:)
Just a few statistics to keep everyone in the loop.....In case you're not as obsessively dedicated to counting down days like I am:)
ok, *drumroll* *ahem*....
4 - days until my birthday- hint hint:)
10 - days until Jessie comes for a month! yay!
16 - days until I go to Idaho for a weekend ..... SO excited for that!:)
36 - days until Krista and Steve come!
38 - days until Yvonne and other Nobleton ppl fly out:)
39 - days until the day before the conference:) i know -i'm ridiculous:)
so - now you all are updated, and i promise to keep doing so frequently:)
anyway....i am burned so bad again from the waterslides...i keep itching:) it sucks:P
went to Bellis Fair today and tried on prom dresses for Idaho....found 2 but they were $120 and $180, so I don't think I'll get those. Also I went to the place where I got my dress for the wedding and found two more dresses for less than $100.. so I'm going to show them to Rae and get her opinion on them:) maybe, she can come down for the day or something:) hint hint:)
so, i'll leave you with a quote by Jack Handy:) it's hilarious
"I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties."
ha-ha-hah-hah-aha-hah-ah:)
ok, *drumroll* *ahem*....
4 - days until my birthday- hint hint:)
10 - days until Jessie comes for a month! yay!
16 - days until I go to Idaho for a weekend ..... SO excited for that!:)
36 - days until Krista and Steve come!
38 - days until Yvonne and other Nobleton ppl fly out:)
39 - days until the day before the conference:) i know -i'm ridiculous:)
so - now you all are updated, and i promise to keep doing so frequently:)
anyway....i am burned so bad again from the waterslides...i keep itching:) it sucks:P
went to Bellis Fair today and tried on prom dresses for Idaho....found 2 but they were $120 and $180, so I don't think I'll get those. Also I went to the place where I got my dress for the wedding and found two more dresses for less than $100.. so I'm going to show them to Rae and get her opinion on them:) maybe, she can come down for the day or something:) hint hint:)
so, i'll leave you with a quote by Jack Handy:) it's hilarious
"I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties."
ha-ha-hah-hah-aha-hah-ah:)


6 Comments:
At July 20, 2005 10:27 PM ,
Cassi said...
Does everyone agree that Brandy is a little excited? I am too! I was gonna ask for the days off for the Idaho ball but I decided not to since Jessica is gonna be here.
I got another reason for you to find a better job. Lisa is coming back on Friday. Arrggg! I might just join you in this job quitting idea. But at least I got the days off for the conference before she came back. We got a new schedule tonight. I don't know about the days for next month for the conference though. :(
Cas (@_@)
At July 21, 2005 9:35 AM ,
Brandy said...
eek!!!! yes i am excited - not about Lisa coming back though.....oh well, at least Jack won't get away with his bs anymore:) I just called your mom and am very excited b/c i got the days off that i needed!!
have fun at the waterslides:)
At July 22, 2005 12:18 PM ,
Gloria said...
I agree!! Even some of it is rubbing off on me. :)
At July 22, 2005 12:19 PM ,
Gloria said...
Very funny quote by the way.
At July 22, 2005 12:27 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
Where can i get a Baby Duck Hat?!
At July 22, 2005 2:20 PM ,
~Rae said...
hmmm, I guess I'll have to see those dresses.... I'm leaving in about two minutes for Ocean Shores! BUT.... I don't believe I'll be getting the Idaho Ball off. I asked my boss for it, but she tends to be a spaz, and I prolly won't find out till about three days before, and it will prolly be a no. So yeah, thats how my job goes. lol. I do love it though, I have a funny/sad story to tell about it... will tell soon, later!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home