I'm sleeeeeeepy....
but i feel like posting, because I know you are all wondering what is going on in my life:) -haha - i wish:) yep, I've had a busy few weeks. The conference ROCKED!!! Even though there were not as many ppl there, it was great b/c i got to know everyone a lot better. i have a wonderful tan now... *sigh* yay! kinda funny tan-line tho:) yep, i don't feel like going into all the details about camp, so if ya wanna know, jut email me or ask me:) I got my pictures developed today and they are awesome, i don't know if i'll post any though, b/c i am kinda lazy that way -(if you haven't already noticed)... We had a birthday party for Lindsey tonight, we went bowling and then hung out at her house for a while. I laughed more than i have laughed in a long time (playing matchmaker is so fun - and no, i will not go into detail:).. all i will say is hopefully it works out:) so yeah, that's a short and sweet update on the happenings of the last while.... must go sleep:)


7 Comments:
At September 10, 2005 7:50 PM ,
Gloria said...
I'm kind of disapointed in my pictures. But I do have a really cute one of Bittany, Aimee, and Kayla.
As for match making... Don't even try that on me!
At September 13, 2005 8:15 PM ,
Andrea said...
Hey Brandy,
I miss everyone from conference already so much. Now I am looking forward to next year.:) Only like 11 months till next conference.;)
At September 16, 2005 3:27 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Yo pathetic Drea! As for matchmaking...I plead the 5th.
At September 18, 2005 2:54 PM ,
Gloria said...
Hey just hold on a minute! Lets just take one day at a time. Don't starting counting down until at least next June.
At September 20, 2005 1:34 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
i'm counting!
At September 20, 2005 9:21 PM ,
Brandy said...
me tooo!!!!
At November 22, 2005 7:28 AM ,
Anonymous said...
me three!
~CJ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home