Peanut Sauce....and reflections
No, don't ask. It's between Kailyn an' mee :) it's in the bag - hahaha!!!!!! love you girl:)
yah...anyway. I really don't know what to post about, but since everyone is so eager for more of my brilliant and stimulating thoughts I'll oblige.. Just be warned!! THESE ARE EXTREMELY RANDOM :)
yah...anyway. I really don't know what to post about, but since everyone is so eager for more of my brilliant and stimulating thoughts I'll oblige.. Just be warned!! THESE ARE EXTREMELY RANDOM :)
1. why can i never find AA batteries when i need them? i mean, sheesh, we just had a jumbo pack in the drawer, but tonight when the digital camera died, there were none to be found. ANYWHERE!!!! grrrrrr:)
2. i have noticed that every day these last weeks, i have been very cranky and absentminded. i apologize to anyone who may have been on the receiving end of the attitude issue, or affected by my innate blondeness. Thanks for putting up with me:)
3. cockroaches are greebly. today, one crawled out of the salad spinner and nicole, melody, karla, and i all screeched and freaked out!! i am eternally grateful that there were no customers at the time.
4. i have not eaten at all today, so my tummy is rumbly.....time for something sweet:)
5. christmas is only 62 days away!!!!!!!!!! ok people - small crisis here! i have not given one single fleeting thought even to buying cristmas presents or anything (except buying my ticket to Nobleton:), so yah, memo to self....start cogitating
6. attention!!! i am now a registered voter....drumroll please:)
7. i have the bestest friends in the world, the funnest job in the world (almost), the funniest people to work with ( i almost peed my pants today...will explain lata' ), the sweetest car:) jk, - the most amazing Saviour to care for me and run my life -----God is good - SO good!!!!
Luv to all, Mee


78 Comments:
At October 25, 2005 7:48 AM ,
Mike said...
Your car could be LOT sweeter
At October 25, 2005 9:46 AM ,
Cassi said...
If you chose to spend a LOT of moola. (money) Sheesh she just bought a car, do you really think she has the money to spend to supe it up?
At October 25, 2005 1:46 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
okay, so i learned a valuable lesson from this post:NEVER EAT SALAD FROM THE LUNCHBOX!
At October 25, 2005 6:54 PM ,
Mike said...
3,000 and I bet her car car could beat yours, Cassi. (Mine to for that matter, since they come with the same hp. stock)
At October 25, 2005 8:40 PM ,
Cassi said...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Sorry, thats just kinda funny. I dont think I should really upset one of my best friends by beating her. Whats your bet? (remember, owner driving, none other)
At October 25, 2005 8:41 PM ,
Cassi said...
not that your a slow driver Brandy, but I dont think youve ever raced before.
At October 26, 2005 11:37 AM ,
Mike said...
Before I give a real bet, I would need to know your cars numbers. you know, like the 0-60, 1/4 mile and trap speed, Gs on the skid pad, And dyno readings of hp and torque.
At October 26, 2005 11:57 AM ,
Andrea said...
yay! another post:) :) I love random thoughts:) And you do have a vvveeeeeerrrrrrryyyy sweet car. I wanted a jetta ssssoooooooo bad when I was looking for a car!!!
Anyway talk to ya later
ttfn
At October 27, 2005 9:31 PM ,
Gloria said...
1. Finding AA batteries has never been a problem for me because I just go to my Dad's office and ask him for some.
2. Don't worry We all have our bad days.
3. Cockroaches are gross end of story.
4. Get something to eat.
5. Christmas aready! *Groan* I really really dislike Christmas shopping. *sigh*
6. Go Brandy!!
7. Excuse me! I have the bestest friends ever (and your one of them) And the funniest most bestest most crazy job ever...
I agree God is Good!
At October 28, 2005 7:57 AM ,
Christine said...
That reminds me...I should go get registered to vote. It might be too late...I don't know.
At October 28, 2005 8:41 AM ,
katie said...
I've been registered for a loooong time. *wink*
At October 30, 2005 10:28 PM ,
~Rae said...
dude!!! In less then two months I'll be able to register to vote! crazy!
At October 31, 2005 12:04 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Oh my goodness! I'm apart of your title! I feel so speical and loved... I love you too Brandy! and we should be best friend forever, I'll see you around sometime! Love Ya!
At October 31, 2005 8:21 PM ,
Gloria said...
I think it is time for a new post. Anyone agree?
At November 04, 2005 1:04 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I totally agree!
~CJ
At November 04, 2005 2:09 PM ,
Mike said...
NEW POST NOW!! BEFORE I DRIVE OVER THERE AND GIVE YOU A PEICE OF MY MIND!!!!
At November 05, 2005 4:04 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
:( <- my face when you don't post.
At November 05, 2005 8:04 PM ,
Mike said...
GET IT! A PEICE OF MY MIND!!!
At November 06, 2005 1:05 PM ,
Anonymous said...
you mean piece....?
At November 06, 2005 1:19 PM ,
Mike said...
YA! PIECE OF MY MIND!! MY MIND! A PIECE OF MY MIND!!!!!
At November 06, 2005 5:45 PM ,
Mike said...
YA! BE CRAZY AND POST SOMETHING!! ITS BEEN 13 DAYS!!
At November 07, 2005 10:11 AM ,
Anonymous said...
:( i miss you, brandy.
At November 07, 2005 11:23 AM ,
Mike said...
I DON'T MISS YOU!! BUT I DO MISS YOUR POSTS!! SO POST SOMETHING!!
At November 07, 2005 6:35 PM ,
Mike said...
brandybrandybrandybrandybrandybrandybrandybrandybrandy-ANSWER ME WHY WON'TCHA!
At November 08, 2005 4:56 PM ,
Mike said...
Me to (but only can keep your emotions out of it, I don't wan't to know about that).
At November 08, 2005 9:06 PM ,
Gloria said...
Her finger was far from being chopped off you guys. *sheesh* Yes Brandy I miss you to. So when your finger starts to feel better than post okay. :)
At November 08, 2005 10:17 PM ,
Cassi said...
she cant type with an injured hand....come on! (unless she types like me with only one hand)
At November 09, 2005 12:33 PM ,
Mike said...
I type with one hand all the time! This blog should be important enough to her to make some sacrifices.
At November 09, 2005 4:36 PM ,
Mike said...
She attempted to take over a brunettes job of cuting paper, She did okay for like 5 mins. Then, SHE ALMOST CUT HER FINGER OF WITH A PAIR OF CISSERS! not quite, but she did have to get some stiches though.
At November 10, 2005 12:09 AM ,
Cassi said...
Brandy, I'm warning you, if you put a pic of your stiches on here, no one will ever come on your blog again! they're that gross.
At November 10, 2005 7:48 AM ,
Mike said...
I still would, stitches don't bother me.
At November 10, 2005 9:50 PM ,
Anonymous said...
WHAT?! Brandy!! oh my goodness girl.... you crazy! also, you have like 39 comments, thats, like, a record!! ;)
At November 12, 2005 5:50 AM ,
Lizzi said...
Have to make it 40 =)
At November 13, 2005 3:24 PM ,
Gloria said...
Michael she did NOT almost cut her finger off. So if I were you I would be quiet or else I will tell everyone ALL the dumb things you have done to yourself. :)
At November 13, 2005 9:07 PM ,
~Rae said...
wow! 42 comments.... I think that means you need a new post...? lol, I have some GOOD news for you!!! Actually it prolly won't be that great to you... I'M PLAYING BASKETBALL!!! YYIIIPPPYYYY!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! YYYAAAAAAY! so, that means I prolly won't be able to play soccer... :( oh well, basketball is worth it! :) ttyl!
At November 14, 2005 6:29 PM ,
Mike said...
Now, back to what we were saying before we got into the whole Brandy cutting her finger off thing, Brandy, you really need to update your blog with something.
At November 15, 2005 10:48 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Please Brandy!)
I'm not sure how to make you a really cute face, so you're just going to have to image it (pause to imagine..........) ;)
Hope to hear from you soon, and pics of your accident wouldn't hurt your blog none!)
~CJ
At November 15, 2005 4:54 PM ,
Mike said...
=O You can't make cute faces! :) Thats sad :( I can make faces :] Like the one I'm make now :> But you can't see it of course :+) But thats okay with me =D
:( randy, post something ):
At November 15, 2005 8:55 PM ,
Gloria said...
Brandy is at the moment to busy to post. Because she has life unlike you Michael.
At November 16, 2005 11:48 AM ,
Mike said...
I have a life. And part of Brandy's should be her obligation to post on her blog. Its a responsibility as weel as part of a life.
At November 16, 2005 4:59 PM ,
Anonymous said...
:D
:p
;)
=)
I miss ya Brandy :(
~CJ
At November 16, 2005 9:52 PM ,
Gloria said...
Whatever Michael.
At November 17, 2005 7:49 AM ,
Mike said...
WhatEEEVERRRR!! GLORIA!!
At November 17, 2005 12:39 PM ,
Anonymous said...
brandy prbably hasn;t posted because you guys scared her away!
At November 17, 2005 2:41 PM ,
Mike said...
I didn't always think anonymous was so scary. Then I found out that there was LIKE a MILLION of THEM! Then, it started to get kind of scary.
At November 17, 2005 3:59 PM ,
Cassi said...
Brandy, I know you live cause I saw you today, so POST! :)
At November 17, 2005 9:17 PM ,
Gloria said...
Michael. What on earth have been doing to you at college. No wait scratch that, you were crazy before you went to college. *sigh* To think that it slipped my mind.
At November 17, 2005 9:43 PM ,
Mike said...
Yourmindisalwaysslipping. Andthatsthetruth.
At November 18, 2005 7:07 PM ,
Anonymous said...
57......
At November 19, 2005 1:39 PM ,
Anonymous said...
brandy told me that she not gonna post until there are 75 comments on this post. so we better keep going...
At November 19, 2005 3:29 PM ,
katie said...
Brandy, you are so popular, girl! I'll add to it and make it an uneven primary: 59 (is it divisible by anything?). Will I see you Friday night? (You can post your response on my blog if you are absolutely determined not to post on your own.) *wink*
At November 19, 2005 7:24 PM ,
Mike said...
*wink wink*
At November 19, 2005 7:38 PM ,
Gloria said...
Michael... Never Mind it is not worth my time.
Comment Number 61!
At November 20, 2005 2:12 PM ,
Mike said...
Still winking. I don't know why tho.
At November 20, 2005 10:26 PM ,
Anonymous said...
actually i lied. brandy said she's not gonna post if people are still commenting on this post.
At November 21, 2005 8:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I guess we'd better stop!?
~CJ
At November 21, 2005 8:58 AM ,
Mike said...
Still winking........
At November 21, 2005 10:33 PM ,
Gloria said...
Umm. Brandy you told me that you have not even been on your blog since you hurt your finger. But I guess I'll stop anyway. Does Michael's and Travis's post count? I wouldn't think so.
At November 22, 2005 7:21 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Why not?
~CJ
At November 22, 2005 2:32 PM ,
Mike said...
Ya Gloria is pretty crazy bout the weird stuff. Cause shes actually not a crazy person.
At November 23, 2005 12:17 AM ,
Unknown said...
I
At November 23, 2005 12:17 AM ,
Unknown said...
might
At November 23, 2005 12:17 AM ,
Unknown said...
as
At November 23, 2005 12:17 AM ,
Unknown said...
add
At November 23, 2005 12:18 AM ,
Unknown said...
few
At November 23, 2005 12:18 AM ,
Unknown said...
things
At November 23, 2005 12:18 AM ,
Unknown said...
on
At November 23, 2005 12:19 AM ,
Unknown said...
here
At November 23, 2005 12:19 AM ,
Unknown said...
also
At November 23, 2005 12:20 AM ,
Unknown said...
So yeah how do you like my adding a bunch of new comments. Yeah Like that! So there! Anyway, now your well on your way to the BIG...
At November 23, 2005 12:21 AM ,
Unknown said...
Number...
At November 23, 2005 12:21 AM ,
Unknown said...
..............
:)
At November 23, 2005 12:21 AM ,
Unknown said...
..........
:) :)
At November 23, 2005 12:22 AM ,
Unknown said...
.............
:) :0 ;) :P ;P
At November 23, 2005 12:23 AM ,
Unknown said...
NINETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont ya just love me Brandy?
-Aaron
p.s. I just want you to know how much work that actually was with all the word verification I had to do. :)
At November 23, 2005 2:59 PM ,
Brandy said...
you're a doll, Aaron:)
At November 24, 2005 1:37 AM ,
Mark said...
Sigh....
Ninety comments to cover the about 1 minute's worth of face-to-face conversation.
Sorry to be a wet blanket, though. I'm just tired and it's a holiday so what else is there to do?
At November 30, 2005 5:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
No Travis, I'm just a wierd brunette!
~CJ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home