posted by Brandy @ 5:41 PM
At December 02, 2005 9:05 PM , Cassi said...
YAY! now you gottao get one for ur b-day too!
At December 02, 2005 10:26 PM , ~Rae said...
yes, I know. :) They are the best aren't they!
At December 03, 2005 9:13 AM , Gloria said...
Oh good grief Brandy.
At December 04, 2005 3:33 PM , Andrea said...
yaya thats soooooo exciting I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At December 04, 2005 5:11 PM , Mike said...
You're gonna have to.
At December 05, 2005 8:06 AM , Anonymous said...
But the wait is soooo long!~CJ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
At December 02, 2005 9:05 PM ,
Cassi said...
YAY! now you gottao get one for ur b-day too!
At December 02, 2005 10:26 PM ,
~Rae said...
yes, I know. :) They are the best aren't they!
At December 03, 2005 9:13 AM ,
Gloria said...
Oh good grief Brandy.
At December 04, 2005 3:33 PM ,
Andrea said...
yaya thats soooooo exciting I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At December 04, 2005 5:11 PM ,
Mike said...
You're gonna have to.
At December 05, 2005 8:06 AM ,
Anonymous said...
But the wait is soooo long!
~CJ
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home