petrie
Just thought I'd let all ya'll know......my wittle baby brudder, petey, has a blog! oooh, he's gonna be mad at me now :)
the address is....... http://pizzaman89.blogspot.com/
check it out - it's really boring right now :)
the address is....... http://pizzaman89.blogspot.com/
check it out - it's really boring right now :)


11 Comments:
At December 05, 2005 8:12 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I would LOVE to post some crazy anonymous posts on his, BUT he seems to think that's not a good idea! I wouldn't know why?!
At December 05, 2005 8:20 PM ,
Anonymous said...
yeah, he sucks.
At December 05, 2005 11:49 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I agree.
At December 06, 2005 4:49 PM ,
Brandy said...
okaaay....anonymous seems to be talking to him/herself - - a LITTLE crazy i think. :)
At December 07, 2005 9:59 AM ,
Anonymous said...
no, actully, we were having a interesting and stimulating canversation between us. *sigh* I think I'm in love! Too bad I have no idea with whom!!! LOL!
At December 07, 2005 4:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Now I really want to know who this other anonymous is! Cause he/she seems to be a little wierd!
At December 07, 2005 9:04 PM ,
Brandy said...
ok...i'm scared now...this is gettin' craaaazzzzzy :)
At December 08, 2005 2:47 PM ,
Anonymous said...
what im not crazy.....i hope...
At December 09, 2005 9:08 PM ,
Anonymous said...
oh yes you are!! and I LOVE it! hahahaha!! LOL!!
At December 10, 2005 3:52 PM ,
Mike said...
VERY wierd
At December 12, 2005 7:48 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I think the other guy/gal is REALLY Wierd, Kind of scary!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home