Yep Yep

Thursday, February 09, 2006

ok, ok - I guess I'll post it, too :)

THINGS ABOUT ME

3 Names I go by:
1. Barney
2. Bambi
3. Lali (Hannah's translation of 'Brandy')

3 Things that Scare Me:
1. Being outside at night when I'm by myself..... I have a fear of getting kidnapped, etc. :)
2. Driving in snow/ice - not fun, trust me.
3. "Things" :D

3 Everyday Essentials:
1. Music
2. Laughing
3. Food.... preferably chocolate or fruit :)

3 Things I'm Wearing Now:
1. Uh, clothes!!!
2. My rings and earrings
3. ummmm... oh, deoderant! (hey, don't laugh - some ppl really don't! it's yuk:)

4 Things I Need in a Relationship (other than real love):
1. Well, another person is kinda crucial :)
2. God
3. Ability to talk about anything and everything
4. Sense of humor - ya gotta make me laugh, (and cry, and smile, and everything in between)

3 Physical Things about the Opposite Gender that Appeal to Me:
1. Their smile and laugh
2. Hair...? i dunno. this might sound funny, but it's not really the physical stuff that is really appealling - Things like attitude, sense of humor, faith, and interests are more attractive :)
3. ok, ok - so it doesn't hurt if they are totally and completely, adorably HOT, either :)

3 of My Favorite Hobbies:
1. Shopping
2. Hanging out with my friends and having fun
3. Baking/Cooking/Eating :)

3 Things I want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. House-sit! I can't wait til the 20th!!!!!!!!!!
2. Travel. Anywhere would suffice.
3. um...... eat some ice cream :)

3 Places I want to Go:
1. Ireland and Scotland
2. The Conference - only 6 months!!
3. Nursing school!

3 Things I want to Do Before I Die:
1. Get married and have lots of kids! and hopefully that will happen a long time before I die :)
2. Become a nurse.
3. Grow in my faith. Immensely.

3 Ways I am Stereotypically a Girl:
1. duh. I like flowers (hint, hint), chocolate (hint, hint, hint!) and jewelry (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2. well, i spend nearly every waking hour shopping :) ok, maybe not quite that much......
3. I spend waaaaaaay too much time worrying about what I am wearing, my hair, makeup, etc.

3 Things that Annoy Me:
1. Junk mail....and telemarketers......and pop-ups :)
2. People who are so dense that they WILL NOT take a hint!!! even if I keep telling them something!!! grr
3. When somebody assumes I'll do something for them, but doesn't ask, so when the time comes I have no choice but to do it, or else I get a guilt-trip.




there. now you know all about li'l ol' me :)

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home