Yep Yep

Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Favorite Song This Conference

Hear, O Lord and Answer
Hear, O Lord, and answer; I am poor and needy.
F C G7
Guard my life, for I am devoted to You.
C G Am Em
Hear my prayer, O Lord, and my cry for mercy.
F C Dm G7 C
In this day of trouble I will call on You.
C G Am Em
Teach me, O Lord, I will walk in Your truth;
F C F G7 C G
Give me an undivided heart. Nations You've made
Am Em F C Dm G7 C
Will worship You, for You alone are the living God.
G Am Em F – C F G
I will praise You, I will praise You; glorify Your Name, O Lord;
C G Am Em F - C G C
I will praise You, I will praise You; glorify Your Name, O Lord.


I have had this song in my head ever since we got back from the conference :) Thanks, Matt, for posting the songbook - now at least I can remember all the words! :)

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home