My Pearl (on Sundays) Goddess Divine (special occasions), and my alltime favorite:

"Mrs. Darcy............................................Mrs. Darcy................................Mrs. Darcy.........................................Mrs. Darcy.............................."
THE END
Okay. If you haven't seen Pride and Prejudice yet, you MUST see that movie!!! And tell me when you go so I can come with and see it again :)
I must say - this is now my most favorite movie EVER, even better than Pirates, and EEEVEN better than *gasp* Phantom of the Opera.......yah, i'm hooked :)
Cas. I can't wait :) teehee - if ya know just what i mean .......*sigh* :)


29 Comments:
At December 06, 2005 7:40 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
i know what you mean too bran. 'cause you told me like 10 times last night.
;)
At December 06, 2005 8:45 PM ,
Gloria said...
I would like to see that movie. So if you want to we can go together sometime. Just name the time.
At December 07, 2005 10:04 AM ,
~Rae said...
oooh.... can I come?!
oh, and I know what you mean too! Since I'm smart and can read peoples minds. lol, whatever.... :) HEY! I have THREE basketball games in concrete next week... Maybe you should come to one...? Good idea? *yyeessss*! lol, :) cya around.
At December 07, 2005 1:49 PM ,
Mike said...
Has Brandy got a new obsession?
At December 07, 2005 3:54 PM ,
Cassi said...
like, one of the bestest movies ever! after xmas dinner again perhaps?
At December 07, 2005 3:58 PM ,
Cassi said...
and, i SO know what you mean...cant wait either, but gonna havta. :(
At December 07, 2005 4:03 PM ,
Cassi said...
now u havta put this under fav movie list fer your profile!
At December 08, 2005 2:24 PM ,
Kristi said...
My sisters, Mom, and eldest sister's boyfriend and I all saw it together.
We LOVED it (all except Shane that is, who couldn't even remeber who Jane was when we were talking about it after the movie :(
Jane made me cry, don't ask me why, she just did.
So which version of the movie do you like better? I loved the new one, but I think I'll always prefer the old one...
At December 09, 2005 9:00 AM ,
Gloria said...
Oh Brandy! That was a wonderful movie! Now I know why you repeated Mrs. Darcy over and over again. The was the best part of the whole movie.
At December 09, 2005 11:10 AM ,
Mike said...
I beg to differ.
At December 09, 2005 7:36 PM ,
Christine said...
Now I really can't wait to see it!
At December 10, 2005 1:40 AM ,
Mark said...
You know, I just don't understand. This is the 4th time the story has been committed to film. WHY!!!!!!????
True, I've not seen it, but I just can't imagine what I'm missing since I know the story better than most girls. Plus I have it on good authority that it had an extremely CHEESY ending.
All of that is not to deny it might be a "good movie" ...but the question still stands...there were three other versions before this...weren't any of them good enough?!!
At December 10, 2005 12:38 PM ,
amanda said...
i dont know which one that i have seen but it was VERY good!
At December 10, 2005 4:09 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
The one with Greer Garson and Laurence Oliver is really good.
At December 11, 2005 3:53 PM ,
Brandy said...
i saw a different version a couple years ago, but i don't remember much of it...so i have to say this one is the best! - - - Mark, the ending is not cheesy. just watch it and then decide :)
At December 11, 2005 6:00 PM ,
Gloria said...
I don't Brandy a guy might think that it was cheesy. And if a guy said that it was cheesy I wouldn't really blame him. Because he is a guy and they would never understand the reason why we like the ending.
At December 12, 2005 12:19 AM ,
Kristi said...
You're too nice Gloria :)
Mark (and possibly Mike) is treading in dangerous water and he better watch out!
At December 12, 2005 12:21 AM ,
Kristi said...
Aw shucks, I'm kidding I think.
At December 12, 2005 11:02 AM ,
katie said...
I'm looking forward to seeing it. A wonderfully dear friend is taking me as an early birthday present. I have already determined not to compare it to the other movies (btw, the 6-vol. version is the best one I've seen). The characters will be portrayed very differently, but it's going to be interesting to see how someone else has interpreted the book (which is the absolute bestest way to "see" Pride & Prejudice...the imagination is the best film you could ever watch).
At December 12, 2005 11:14 AM ,
Mike said...
Indeed.
At December 12, 2005 11:16 AM ,
Anonymous said...
For a chick flick its pretty good
At December 12, 2005 2:01 PM ,
Rebekah said...
Braaaandy! Your post gave me shivers. I am feeling rather delightfully ashamed of myself over it. I'm indulging in a full-blown giggle too.
I just saw Pride and Prejudice on Saturday night w/ me mum and sis...I'll go with you anytime you say!
Ahem,
for one thing it had a marvelous soundtrack--I sat transfixed in my seat until the final credit had rolled by.
For another thing the actors had a multitude of really affecting, powerful moments--this was not your average shallow chick movie. Finally, such characters as Jane, Mr. Bingly, Mr. Collins, and of course Mr. Darcy (!) were acted in a truly fresh and masterful manner.
But then, that is merely my poor, humble opinion.
At December 12, 2005 4:39 PM ,
Anonymous said...
this blog sucks like crazy branmuffin like horrible like the stench of a dungen on kessel with a dead bantha like the smell of a buttercup....wait maybe not the buttercup....
At December 12, 2005 6:23 PM ,
Mike said...
That anonymous typed like Travis does.
At December 12, 2005 7:55 PM ,
Anonymous said...
HAHAHA!!!
At December 13, 2005 10:41 AM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
i was kinda thinkin' it might be travis too....
At December 13, 2005 5:01 PM ,
Mike said...
You talk like a comuter.
At December 13, 2005 5:49 PM ,
Brandy said...
um trav - in order for your blog to be on the best blog list, it has to be good - hate to break it to ya
At December 13, 2005 9:35 PM ,
Gloria said...
Oh Rebekah. You said it perfectly. I really want to get the Piano music for that movie. So if anyone sees it somewhere. Tell me okay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home