Conference 2006 Quotes - I almost died laughing just going through these:)
" EGG!!! " ~ Cassi
"Mold is for free, not air." ~ Drea
"What's this? a cheese grater?" ~ David
"Whoa!! That is definitely NOT a tux!" ~ David
"Ba-Bump!" ~ Drea
"Am I a dude or a geek?" ~ Chris
"I love it when they shine the light in my eyes - it makes me kind of sleepy..." ~Angela
"Pudding Rocks!!" ~ Justin
"...Flapping in the breeze..." and "...Lift up shirttails..." ~ Rev. Luimes
"Toooo Faaaarrrr..." ~ at campfire. :):)
"That's true! That's true!" ~ Nicole
"I could hear you snorkeling behind me." ~Gloria
Albert: "What are you looking at?
Me: "Definitely not you!"
"What is your mother's number?" ~ Eric, Peter, Mikey, Albert,....etc :)
and last but not least...... :)
"LUCKY!!!"
"Mold is for free, not air." ~ Drea
"What's this? a cheese grater?" ~ David
"Whoa!! That is definitely NOT a tux!" ~ David
"Ba-Bump!" ~ Drea
"Am I a dude or a geek?" ~ Chris
"I love it when they shine the light in my eyes - it makes me kind of sleepy..." ~Angela
"Pudding Rocks!!" ~ Justin
"...Flapping in the breeze..." and "...Lift up shirttails..." ~ Rev. Luimes
"Toooo Faaaarrrr..." ~ at campfire. :):)
"That's true! That's true!" ~ Nicole
"I could hear you snorkeling behind me." ~Gloria
Albert: "What are you looking at?
Me: "Definitely not you!"
"What is your mother's number?" ~ Eric, Peter, Mikey, Albert,....etc :)
and last but not least...... :)
"LUCKY!!!"


17 Comments:
At September 11, 2006 12:50 PM ,
Brandy said...
you already do, you freak :)
At September 11, 2006 1:02 PM ,
Gloria said...
*Giggle* When I read the one that I said I started to laugh all over again. And Cassi's "egg" is unforgetable.
At September 11, 2006 2:20 PM ,
Brandy said...
heck yes! you know it :)
At September 11, 2006 5:42 PM ,
~Marie~ said...
Awesome sayings, Awesome times, awesome memories!
At September 11, 2006 6:06 PM ,
Mike said...
Even tho it wasn't on there, there are many people who agreed with me that the phrase "I drug a tree over" is perfectly acceptable english.
At September 11, 2006 6:57 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
i heard you "drugged" a tree...anyway, those are all great quotes, they really brought back those good times :) hehe "Ba-Bump!" ;)
At September 11, 2006 6:58 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
...matt probably thought we were crazy...
At September 11, 2006 7:46 PM ,
Mel said...
Haha...sure, 'drugged' is totally proper English.
Eh?
Awesome post Brandy...I got a kick out of it.
At September 11, 2006 9:22 PM ,
Andrea said...
lol I still can't believe I was doing that!! I can be so wierd. But you do have to remeber it was really late at night then.
At September 11, 2006 9:34 PM ,
Cassi said...
dude, egg is not that funny!
At September 11, 2006 11:24 PM ,
Gloria said...
Oh Cassi. You have no idea how funny that is. Really when you hear someone just randomly yell out egg it can really cause you to laugh.
At September 12, 2006 4:30 AM ,
Aaron said...
LOL, Reformed people eh ;-)
What about the cheese grater? What was that about?
At September 12, 2006 8:34 AM ,
amanda said...
lol peter that was good :D
Those are very funny and Brandy I think that was the best post you ever :P almost...
At September 12, 2006 9:46 AM ,
Lizzi said...
OH
that "can I have your Muzzer's number?" was driving me NUTS...
dude some people just don't know when to stop...
At September 12, 2006 5:31 PM ,
Kayla DeWaard said...
hearing someone yell "EGG!" in an airport is like a once-in-a- lifetime opportunity. definately funny.
At September 12, 2006 6:53 PM ,
Mel said...
Yeah I never heard that 'Can I have yor mozzers number.'
It's hilarious though! I can imagine it :P
At September 14, 2006 5:46 PM ,
Mike said...
It pretty much stayed in the guys circles. It came from some canadian Italian comercail about pasta or something.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home