Yep Yep

Friday, September 22, 2006

Lol, another survey:) I love these things:)

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have two that go together:) on my stomach and my left arm, from 2 years ago at the conference when I went flying down the hill in front of the lodge and did a face plant in front of the entire group.... can you say mortifying:)

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Limey green paint (pretty much the best color ever), a mirror, a picture of Niagara Falls at night, and 5 black and white picture frames

3. WHAT DOES YOUR CELL PHONE LOOK LIKE? um... its a flip phone.. very old, but i like it:) actually i love it:D

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO? Lol, um everything:) classical, country, pop, jazz, rock, 1 rap song :D, christian, opera

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 2:43 pm

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? lots of things - to see Albert again, and everybody else of course:), umm.. yah, what Gloria said - everything to be fixed again..... and no, i don't feel like explaining, i'm sure most of you understand

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS AT TIMES? uh, duh:) see above

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? my phone at the moment:) and all my pictures

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? lol. guys:) except when they stink:) seriously though, i LOVE the smell of guys' cologne... it pretty much rocks:)

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? not usually

11. IF YOU DIED TOMORROW: Well, I guess it would be my time to go - that would be sad, but there's not too much I could do about it:) I would probably take a trip today though:)

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? last night Gloria did, but it's ok - we both bawled...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME? for girls: Tommy Girl.... for guys: lol, don't know what it's called:) whatever it is that he wears:)

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? um.. clean?

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? lol, on top of the Eiffel Tower... :) just using my imagination:) sheesh, anywhere would work:)

16. WHAT COLLEGE DID/DO YOU GO TO? Woohoo! graduated with honors from SVC in 2005! yeah baby

17. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON? somewhere with my husband, i hope:)

18. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD? um, Gloria:) but we've fixed that:)

19. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE? I can speak Spanish, I can understand a little Dutch, even less French, and like 2 words of Italian and German:) :) lol

20. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)? lol, have no idea:) i got two huge dark chocolate bars from Lance and Loren for my birthday though:) yummmmm

21. FAVORITE BAND(s): too many to count

22. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 92 (days til Christmas!!!!)

23. BLONDES, REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES? Blondes

24. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN? hmmm.. don't know. probably Gloria, but the number i text most is.. well, duh :) i'm sure you know

25. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Being 3000 miles away

26. HAVE YOU EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? personally, no, but I have instigated some ppl to do them:) "spam" :):) wow, do i ever love housesitting:)

27. WHO IS YOUR CURRENT CRUSH? why do they ask this question every single time?! You all know who it is.... and if you don't, you must not know me very well:)

28. DO YOU EVEN HAVE A CRUSH? see above:)

29: HAVE YOU EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND NOT MEANT IT? nope, i mean it every single time:)

30: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY? typing, talking to Mom, listening to my stomach growl:)

31. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE? nada

32. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY? b/c I'm addicted to these things:) seriously

33. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL? cry

34. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? um... :) a private jet

35. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT SUDDENLY STARTED RAINING BLOOD? probably pinch myself to wake myself up, b/c that's not possible, scientifically speaking....

36. WHAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING YOU SAW THIS WEEK? lol, the lady at the mall, Glo:) "Ding-Dong! Anyone home?"

37. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ANIMAL? Ligers... obviously

38. EVER BROKEN A BONE? nope, but i think Tim W. fractured my ankle that one time when we were playing soccer... the bone still feels wierd and it still hurts to touch it..

39. EVER SKYDIVED? nope, and i never ever ever ever will

40. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR LICENSE? once

41. WHAT DO YOU LOVE DOING? lol, um, that's kind of a broad question - - traveling, text messaging, singing, making a difference, holding hands:), playing piano... sheesh the list goes on:)

42. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Eat breakfast:)

6 Comments:

  • At September 22, 2006 10:27 AM , Blogger ~Marie~ said...

    Very interesting! Those surveys are awesome!

     
  • At September 22, 2006 6:08 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    I could see a trend in that survey.

     
  • At September 22, 2006 7:55 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

    Yah so could I.

    Should I feel special? I was the last person to make you cry. (sorry about that) and I was the last person you made mad. (which is fixed)

    Did I ever tell you I hate your word verification thingy?

     
  • At September 23, 2006 12:26 PM , Blogger Brandy said...

    sorry for the 'trend' ppl:) you'll just have to get used to it:)

    lol - it's ok Glo, i think we both needed to cry....

    anyways, yah, the word verification thing is annoying but otherwise i get some reaaaaally nasty spam comments.. maybe i'll try getting rid of it and see how it goes

     
  • At September 23, 2006 4:19 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    I never get spam.

     
  • At September 25, 2006 7:09 AM , Blogger Melany said...

    LOL I just read this survey on Elisabeth's blog. :) It was fun to see your conference pics; I have heard so much about the conferences from my cousins. It was cool to see pics of people I haven't seen in a decade! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home